inside the house
La Biscatène is a charming old Provençal
house, suitable for 10 persons, in the medieval village of Mirabel aux
Baronnies. After its renovation in 1996, many modern conveniences have
been put into place, whereas authenticity is still its ambiance.
Visitors are most welcome in our pool at 500 meters from the house. We
are open all year long.
- at the street side: a very quiet Provençal street, with houses
adjacent to one another
- children can play in the street
- at the garden side: impressive view on the valley of the Baronnies
and the Mont Ventoux
- the garden is closed itself
- calm neighbours
- roof terrace
- beautiful swimming pool at 500 meters walk, there is a parking lot
- the start of climbing Mont Ventoux is at 18 kilometers in
- modern convenience about 1.100 m³ space, 230 m² living space
- 5 bedrooms
- 2 well equipped kitchens
- 2 spacious bathrooms, one of them has a bath
- 3 separate toilets
- electrical heating and a wood burning stove
- television set, DVD-player, antennaconnection, free broadband WIFI
- Hifi equipment
- play-/bedroom in the attic
- a family with children and grandparents
families with children
- small groups of adults (6 can have their own
room; motorcyclists and bikers are most welcome)
- befriended couples
bed linen and other linen
house was built between 1680 and 1720. A complete renovation has taken
place in 1996 by a local architect, maintaining the original ambiance.
All year round you'll find flowering vegetation in the garden. Since the house has electric heating and a wood burning stove, it can be
rented all year round.
La Biscatène is an excellent start for your Provençale Wine and Food
tasting (discovery) tours. The village itself offers:
- tennis courts
- jeu de boules
Where is Mirabel aux Baronnies?
In the southern Drôme, just at the border
of the Vaucluse. Here starts the Provencal life.
By car: Mirabel
is 1.081 kilometers from London.
the Eurostar brings you directly from London St
Pancras to Avignon TGV
Ryanair offers cheap flights from London Stansted to Marseille
Météo Mirabel aux Baronnies
Find La Biscatène also on :